Saturday, August 20, 2011

Reflection Rachel's Releasing Session - Lord Shiva, Vishnu and Mum

Sueyan:

What I feel saying is...
  • Taking the sacral regulator I feel much calmer as compared to all other releasing sessions I've done before this. Mainly, I don't have stressful thoughts or feelings of impatience during the session. More allowing to let the events unfold by itself. I feel much more patient instead of trying to quickly get to the releasing statements. More able to hold the space. Less fearful of my ability as a releaser. I feel less fearful that anything that is released will come onto me. In a way, it feels easier for me to release the same issues I am helping Rachel to release.
Rachel:
What I feel like saying is...

  • Today's releasing is very bizarre. Feels as if these few days, I've been exposed to Hindu religion and huh, how come I'm releasing things related to Lord Shiva, Vishnu and my mother who is Parvati or something. I realise that it is more important to release all expectations and attachments to what i see, hear or feel. I don't know how valid it is that I was Lord Muruga. No matter what it is, it comes out as symbols, which is probably more important. The issue is not to validate the session, but to take note of the symbols. The story just unfolds very naturally, it is my subconscious expressing whatever it wants to express.
  • With regards to the essence, Internal Cleansing, it is the first time my tail bone of my spine has sensations during the releasing. I felt my body was emitting heat at the beginning of the session.
  • Overall it is a calm session, the emotions are more mild and manageable.
  • What i got from this sessions is to discover more ways to deal with anger harmoniously that will be more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment