Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sueyan's Day 3 Boot Camp

Building a new habit takes time, patience and practice. I'm pleased to announce that it is our third successful day of starting the day at 4am !!!

It's really a sense of achievement to do it 3 days in a row and to follow through.

This morning, we did a morning energizing meditation from meditationoasis.com

My experience this morning of absorbing the morning energy was that it is light, serene, peaceful and yet full of mystery and adventure. I thought of what it's like to be a bug, moving through the night to feed in the early morning.

Although I used to feel that it was slightly creepy and eerie before dawn, I am now starting to appreciate the beauty of the grounding feeling of the time between 4am to 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment