Saturday, August 20, 2011

Reflections Sueyan Releasing Session - Micro-organism with Talent

Sueyan:

Using the 'Internal Cleansing' Orchid Essence, I could feel it started around my third eye chakra and the center of my stomach (3rd chakra). So it was quite different from previous releasing sessions. It was harder to know what was going on. Trying to find the answer to the questions was harder than usual. Although the memory was quite deep.

I feel the main issue of releasing of not being the leader (not the one pressing the buttons), made me more open to accept and understand the importance of playing a supportive role.

Rachel:

Soul shield makes me feel more centred while doing a releasing session. I feel like this particular session really required alot of patience and required me to release my own agenda and expectations of what happens during a session. I tried to let Sueyan come to her own conclusions unless i felt it was absolutely necessary to share what i thought with her.

I also feel that whatever Sueyan released is very relevant for me as well. I appreciate that and I feel that overall it was a good releasing session.

When Sueyan started talking about decisions to lock away the talent, I really felt like my eye sight started to feel better and things got brighter. I'm looking forward to when my eyesight is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment